Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Thursday 18 March 2010

A bit further along

It's coming along, I'm quite pleased with the beaded bit at the end of the lace, I may gather the lace in some way, I'm working on ways to do that, either with strings of beads wound round it or actually gathering it across the centre and adding beads once it's done. By the way technically it's not lace, it's net with embroidery on but lace is a useful shorthand. If anyone knows what the technical term is let me know.

1 comment:

  1. hello ley, I have nominated you for the sunshine award, please see my blog for details,
    joy

    ReplyDelete

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook