Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Rant

I am fairly incensed today, visited Mothercare in Watford, they have a large edge of town store there. Inside are a couple of concessions, Early Learning fine, Clarkes Shoes also fine and a cosmetics studio! Complete with those canvas chairs you find in Boots where posh cosmetics companies do a makeover and try to sell you stuff you don't want for outrageous prices! What's wrong with these people, this is a shop for kids up to about 7, how can they possibly either want or need cosmetics. I have written to Mothercare about it, I know I've been living in Devon for the last 6 years but really! I thought we were finally getting a sensible backlash against the adult nature of kids lives these days. There are all these lovely educational toys, pretty pink little girl dresses, and a makeup stand! I'm really glad my grandchild is a boy! Stand up for a real childhood for your kids not a miniature version of an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook