Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Friday 12 March 2010

Vogue ad

The issue of Vogue with my little feature in came out on Thursday. It looks quite good, just waiting for a response now. Hopefully there will be one!  I have plans for a piece of jewellery which involves a clear crystal circular stone (a chakra stone from a set I bought) with a picture of the moon behind it. Usual mount of beads and stuff I expect, although I have a collection of old lace I've been wondering what to do with and saw a 'proper' designer in Vogue, a necklace of chains with lace. Might try adding some to this, see what it looks like.
I'll post some photos when I've got some. Going to watch The Bubble now. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook